Customized Election Results
The Secretary of State offers a viewer that you can customize to display election results for the contests you want to track. This viewer is automatically updated every 5 minutes on election night. To create your customized playlist in the viewer:
- Select a contest category listed under Available Categories, such as State Senate or U.S. House of Representatives. All contests in that category will be displayed in the Select From box.
- Click on a specific contest in the Select From box, then click on the right-arrow button (>) under Add. Repeat this step for up to 20 contests.
- To delete a contest from your playlist, highlight the contest in the My Playlist box, then click on the left-arrow button (<) under Remove.
- Once your playlist is created, click View Results. A new browser window will open and your customized My Contests viewer will start running like a slideshow.
- To change your playlist, close the My Contests viewer window and make new selections starting with step 1.